The following is a description of services provided by the Front Desk for all homeowners, renters, and other guests who either call or visit the front office:
- Greet and assist homeowners, contractors, long-term and short-term renters and guests
- Receive Payment of HOA dues and provide date stamped receipt;
- Obtain AUTO/Vehicle parking stickers, hangtags and temporary hangtags;
- Obtain BOAT stickers, hangtags and temporary hangtags to homeowners, long-term/short-term renters and guests;
- Obtain homeowner, long-term and short-term ID cards and passes;
- Obtain, File, pay fee and get receipt for all ACC applications;
- Obtain copies of Documents.
- File and update homeowner account information
- Prepare and send out new homeowner packets
- Answer general questions regarding TKPOA, rentals, use, and other requests;
- Radio in harvester/skimmer requests for weed pickup and/or cleanup
- Receive and reply to phone calls and emails
- Receive mail, open, date and time stamp and distribute accordingly
- Photocopying and scanning
- Reconcile cash register
- Prepare mail, Fed Ex, Certified Return Receipt, etc.
- Create and post announcements, meeting schedules, closures, holiday hours, etc.
- Assemble Board Packets for delivery to board members
- Type correspondence as needed for any department, board member or committee
- Order office supplies and keep supply closet orderly and stocked
- Prepare lobby and/or conference room for meetings
- Fill out HOA information requests
- Assist Administrative Assistant with miscellaneous tasks
- Maintain announcement bulletin board (front of office) and on website
- Photocopy, label and mail quarterly newsletters (various cove advisors)
- Answer any questions/inquires that people have (i.e., meeting dates, bear info., harvesting questions/requests, etc.)
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions and we will do our best to help you navigate around. Also remember that if you have a question, a search on this website might provide an answer!