We are hiring, come join our awesome team.
Open job positions at the Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association.
This company is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to nondiscrimination in employment. The company selects the best-qualified individual for the job based on the job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability (mental or physical), or any other basis protected by law.
Last updated August 16th, 2022
Front Desk Attendant
Under general direction from the Front Desk Assistant and Operations Manager, run the day to day operations of the Front Desk and provide back up administrative support to all Departments.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Greet and assist guests and members at the TKPOA Pavilion Office Front Desk
- Issue amenity access cards for members and rental guests
- Answer phones and maintain clean office areas
- Maintain Association announcement bulletin boards
- Assist with Association communication plan through completion of membership mailings, email blasts, etc.
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Prepare conference room for Board, Committee, and other meetings as scheduled
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Willing to train the right candidate. High school diploma or equivalent required. Customers service experience preferred. Flexible part time schedule. Days, weekends, and on-call shifts available.
Starting pay: $20.00/ hour
Interested in applying?
Applications can be submitted in person at the Pavillion Office, Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, mailed/faxed or emailed to [email protected] Application forms are available at the office or can be downloaded below.
Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association
356 Ala Wai Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150