Intellectual Property Copyright
All material contained on the website (the “Content”) are Copyright © Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association (TKPOA) and HYPEIT Inc., or otherwise published by TKPOA with the permission of the owners of the material. All rights in such materials are reserved to the respective owners. No materials contained on this website may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast, or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of TKPOA. Any reproduction permitted under this Agreement must contain notice of the TKPOA copyright as follows:
Copyright © Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association. All Rights Reserved.
Website Use: Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
While Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association has made every effort to maintain accurate information on this website, the information contained herein may contain errors or omissions. TKPOA makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy, reliability, suitability, or safety of the information contained on this website for any purpose. TKPOA does not warrant or represent that the website service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and makes no representations whatsoever about your ability to access this website. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the extent permitted by the law, the functions contained in this website, the operations of this website, and all content on this website are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement. In no event shall TKPOA, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these webpages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or any linked website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Referrals and Links
Links to other websites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those websites. Links to other websites are provided by Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association as a convenience to its users. Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association is not responsible for the materials contained at any website linked to from this website.
This website may allow users to post their own material. Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete any material posted by users, but undertakes no responsibility to do so. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TKPOA expressly disclaims any responsibility for liability for any information or material communicated by their parties through this website. The materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of TKPOA. By posting materials to this website, or represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials, that such materials will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, and that such materials will not be harmful, defamatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable. By posting materials on this website, you authorize Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association to use any such materials in any manner or medium.
Jurisdiction, Venue, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Revisions to this Agreement
- What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our website, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This website, like many other websites, records this basic information about visits to the website.
- “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.