To get access to the website you do the following:
- Go to tkpoa.com
- Near the top of the page
- Click the "Login" button and then click "Create an account" in the pop-up window.
- Fill out your user information with your Full Name the address should be your Tahoe Keys street address.
- Passwords need to have at least 8 characters, and contain at least one digit and one symbol.
- When registered you will receive an email with a verification link. Click on this link. If you don't receive an email please check your spam or junk mail folder
- Your information will be reviewed and then an account will be opened. You will receive yet another email when your account is activated.
Note: you can access the website without being logged in, as the general public will be able to do as well. However, guests to the site are not able to view a lot of association specific information on the site unless logged into their account. So please make sure you log in to get access to the full website.