Every Townhouse Cove and all subdivisions in which the private homes are located are designated by name for easy reference and location. [see property Map below].
Each Cove is responsible for its own dues and expenditures, according to their annually approved budgets, for operations, maintenance and capital improvements. The townhouse owners elect their own Cove Advisor, who is given the task of administering the Cove's budget and scheduling/completing the maintenance & capital improvements with the purpose of protecting the property and maintaining or increasing its value. Townhouses are condominium properties and are subject to the TKPOA CC&R's and the TKPOA Rules and Regulations.
Subdivisions also have their own Advisors, who handle a more limited budget for that subdivision common area, however each homeowner is responsible for their own maintenance and any upgrades or impovements.
All Advisors are members of the Cove Advisors Committee, which meets on a regular schedule for the purposes of keeping all advisors updated on policies, regulations, and Board activities relating to the administration of the coves and subdivisions.
You can find the necessary forms and instructions in the DOCUMENTS section or by clicking one of the shortcuts to the right. You will need to be logged in to access the documents
The Cove Advisors Committee meets ** Schedule TBD **. See the calendar for more details. Any property owner or its legal representative may appear before the committee.
TKPOA Cove Advisors Committee Meetings Protocol
The Cove Advisors Committee desires to make our meetings more efficient and ensure that every member, at the appropriate times in the meetings, has an equal opportunity to share their comments. To that end, we are publishing our meeting procedures which will result in more professional, organized meetings.
- Cove Advisors Committee meetings are the time at which the committee conducts its business.
- Speakers must be TKPOA members in good standing.
- Each speaker will be allowed to speak for a reasonable time, only on topic and only until repetition occurs.
- Each speaker will only be allowed to speak one time per project.
- Civility is required at all times.
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. (Inappropriate behavior would include, but not be limited to: treating others disrespectfully or in any uncivilized manner, speaking without be given the floor, refusing to stay on topic or generally failing to adhere to meeting protocol)
- Anyone exhibiting abusive or objectionable behavior will be asked to leave. If the person refuses to comply, recess will be called by the chair and assistance for removal will be requested.
- The Committee will conduct deliberations after listening to all property owners. Audience participation during committee deliberation will not be permitted.
- Meeting agendas will be posted 7 days prior to the next scheduled Cove Advisors Committee meeting.