Hello Tahoe Keys Residents!
This a friendly reminder that assessment collections, including lockbox information, are changing beginning April 1st, 2023. The information needed to set up payments can be found on the Welcome Letter that you received in the mail and/or as it is listed on your quarterly statement. The first statement will be for your 2nd Quarter Assessment which will be sent out in mid-March. Balances and prepaid assessments will be reflected in this statement (sample attached).
Please contact our Client Transition Team at (888) 990-2334 or [email protected] with any questions.
Payment options are:
1. ClickPay – FirstService Residential’s online payment service provider. You can access ClickPay by visiting https://www.clickpay.com/firstservice
2. Bill Pay – Your bank’s bill pay service If using this service, please enter the following: name, address, and include your new 8-digit Access Number (which can be found on the Welcome Letter you received) on your bank’s website when using its bill pay service:
Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association
c/o FirstService Residential
PO Box 30354, Tampa, FL 33630
3. Paper Check – Mail a Check to the address above. Include your FirstService remit slip from your monthly statement and your 8-digit FirstService access number.
Are you set up with another auto bill pay service for your assessments?
- If you are, your future payments to FirstService will not be debited from your account until you update your account information through your bank’s bill pay service, or signup with FirstService Residential’s service provider, ClickPay.
- Please note that if you are currently on autopay, it will be canceled and not transferred for your security protection, as you will have to set it up through ClickPay as this is the new payment platform.
By default, the assessment statements will be sent as a hard copy; if you would like to sign up to receive your future assessment statements electronically, please navigate to: https://estatements.welcomelink.com/fscalifornia to sign up.